Monday, August 1, 2011

Tags? First try ever....

Hi there peeps hope this post finds you all well.
I want to thank everyone that commented on my posts the last couple of days. While browsing the internet for inspiration i found some wonderful artists with very beautiful and inspirational blogs. (might wanna check out my "blogs i joined list".)
On another matter my sewing machine is having a spa treatment at the dealer , which means i am on my own for a little bit hahaha.
But...nothing better then paper, inks and such to keep the mojo going right?
So i tried making artsy tags, the first i ever made and i am posting them. Hoping to get input from you guys where i went wrong or what i could do differently?!
I have to admit that i had to make them in a make do manner, at the moment not really fortunate enough to buy new supplies. Sooooooo...here goes...the very first 1...

Then i got little bit more courageous and made this one.....

Which totally made me go for it my way on this third one....

Yes i know, the background kinda sucks, they are try outs only anyways so was not worried about it.
Did my best to get the pictures kinda close to what they look originally. So guys throw it at me let me know what you think i can take it..really i can :).
Anyways hope you all have a wonderful creative day,
Hugs,
Andrea.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like these tags.I've never made any tags yet..yours are great for a first try. They look like you've been doing them a while.

~*~Patty S said...

first ever
really...
looks like you sure know what you are doing missy!

Love your creativity so much!
oxo

Anonymous said...

Great tags. It doesn't look like you are missing your sewing machine too much

My Creative House said...

Andrea your tags are gorgeous, love everything about them.
Hugs Anni