Saturday, August 6, 2011

Flower parade.....

Hi there peeps hope this post finds you all well.
Here is some flowers for all of you who need a little pick me upper for this weekend.
Ehm yes i did go overboard bit with this many pictures, but they all came out pretty well . Which you all know my photographic skill are not really that well.
Soooo... when they do come out bit better then usual i should show them off right? hahahaa..
If you have any questions about any of these flowers let me know in the comments.
I can tell you tho they were awesome fun to make.

So i hope you enjoy this post, it will have to last till Monday ...lol.
Ok your at the end hahahaa..thanks for hanging in there.
Love you all and thanks for all the comments on my posts, really appreciate them!
Big Hug,
Andrea.

15 comments:

artymess said...

these are lovely .....thanks for visiting my blog and lovely comments on my work ....x

Georgina said...

Andrea, thanks for coming over to my blog and leaving your nice comment. Yes, the skelly ladies were lots of fun to create, but now I've run out that fabric and need to get some more...maybe this week!!

I love your little flowers...hmmmm, I'm thinking of a pretty pink one for my little granddaughter. I've never been big into pink, my mother dressed me in pink up till I was about 11!! But I'm slowly learning to appreciate it again.

Have a great week.

Georgina

Sarah said...

It looks like you did have fun making all of these beauties. Now, waiting to see how you use them!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

They are all so pretty! The paper ones would look great decorating a journal or photo frame!

Talking Horses Arts said...

Hi Georgine, ditto lol. Please mail me your snail mail to legendinblack@cableone.net?!
Andrea.

Talking Horses Arts said...

Stay tuned soon as i have time will share some secrets about the small paper ones i made!
Andrea.

Vicki Miller said...

I love fabric flowers, these are beautiful. Also love your tags, in a previous post. Thanks for looking at my blog

Gaby Bee said...

It’s always a pleasure seeing what you are up to. Your flowers look gorgeous! Very inspiring!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Gaby xo

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Andrea, I found Lucy's photo on the web in creative commons so I think it is fine to use it! Btw, I have tried twice to reply by email to your comments but keep getting the mail delivery failure message from yahoo. Is the email (cableon) attached to you blog still correct?

Talking Horses Arts said...

Hi there Moose, yes the cableone is still correct. Msn has blocked the hotmail account for some idiot reason.
Thank btw heading over to get lucy as we speak.
Andrea.

Robin Mac said...

Love those flowers, they must have been lots of fun to make. What will you use them for? The tags in a previous post look pretty good to me too. Thanks for visiting my blog - I found you again! Cheers

Lorraine said...

love all these flowers they look great

Ann Christy said...

These flowers are beautiful.

martha brown said...

The flowers are beautiful!

Robin said...

These are gorgeous flowers! Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Robin