Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New (tag?) Year!!
Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!
I my goodness, I have been tagged!! Thanks Sharon..lol.
Never done this before...soooo... here it goes. It means that I have to tell eight things about myself in my blog. It also means that I have to tag eight other people.
Well here it comes:
1. I am a very stubborn person, always want to do things my way. ( my husband agrees with that!)
2. My bluntness and my occasional lack of tact get me into trouble sometimes. I would never hurt somebody intentionally. Hubby is the one that reins me in when needed.
3. Animals are very important to me, we have four cats and three dogs. I would like more, but hubby says that would be a divorce. He thinks that the five rescue animals out of the seven is enough..what do you think?
4.Talking Horses was the name I used when I was still training horses. I talked to them and they talked back...really!!
I just liked the ring to the name, soo.... I kept it.
5.Love snow but not the cold. Since these go together, I will just have to deal with it...I guess?
6.Was born in Germany and raised in Holland. But the States are my home now...and I love it!
God Bless America!!!
7. My son ( the only child we have) is in the Navy and I am very proud of him.
8. Love to travel...need to rob a bank first.
Now the people that I tagged....
Patty at bitze.wordpress.com
Andrea at velvetstrawberries.typepad.com
Martha at m-is-for-martha.blogspot.com
Karen at graphicsfairy.blogspot.com
Melinda at melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com
Alis at alis-clair.blogspot.com
Marve at purplepaintmuse.blogspot.com
Linda at bigartadventure.blogspot.com
If any of you have been tagged already..sorry...please then disregard my tagging you!
This is the first time I get to do this, soo..let me know if I did anything wrong.
Wishing you all a very creative New Year....( the not tagged people too of course!)
Lets go and create .....
Love all of you....