Monday, December 8, 2008

In my thoughts and....

Hello people!
With everything going going on in the economy, it was hard not to think of all these people that have lost jobs and or their homes. It did hit us here in Idaho too, it took some time but it did. One of our close by biggest employers is laying of about 80% of their employees. Just could not bring myself to put up Christmas ornaments in the house. We do have the yard lit up,but it just does not feel like Christmas.
Now the snow has come and that always lights up my spirit some.
To anyone out there that reads this and that is going thru a difficult time right now..MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!!!

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

Thanks again for the nice comment you left on my Magpie's Nest blog :) I am enjoying your artwork VERY much! Your stocking reminds me of Beryl Taylor's work, which I very much admire also! I got to take her class at Art & Soul but have never gotten a chance to do more with what I learned....This post is really lovely BTW, feels like a warm hug to all! It's easy to forget that everyone has something tough in their lives. Brightest of Blessings to you and yours oxo