Thursday, December 18, 2008

Work in progress...



Hello people...
Just scanned some work in progress, remember the fabric book/journal?
Well worked in it some yesterday and wanted to share that with you. The top picture is what I did with the cover on the front...needs some more embellishment I think.
I found that watercolor paper stitches like a dream and goes nicely on fabric. I also found that melting commercial felt..really smells bad..but is such fun. Just so you know..I am not into wicka.
Sometimes I do day dream about being able to do magic and..well that's another story..lol.
What do you think...these pages are not finished yet.....so I will keep you posted.
For anybody who is interested..its freaking cold here and more snow on its way. Good weather to stay inside and work..create. so I am of and do some more work.
Have a wonderful day...remember think of what you have and not of what you do not have....and brighten your day, go and create!
Andrea.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is going to be a beauty...I cant believe how darn cold it is here either!!! Where the heck is all this snow coming from? So much for global warming....Melinda

Elizabeth said...

Tortured felt is so cool!~! You will find that some colors just don't melt weel. I think that it has to do with the dyes used!! If you stamp the felt first with paint, that part will resist the heat!!
Hugs !
Elizabeth

Kim said...

I like! They are coming right along, don't need much more, eh? I hope you have enough snow to enjoy, not enough to be a hazard...

Linda Vincent said...

They are looking good Andrea and I'm very intrigued by the felt torturing! I must find out more about that!
Linda xx