Sunday, December 21, 2008

Award!!!!

..."This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY -nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I have been given an award...yahoo!!
Sooo, honored! Thanks so much Melinda! (http://melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com )
Now I have to get busy and award eight more people. Is blogging not fun?
You even get awards...never thought of that.
I am going to celebrate...more coffee and maybe some chocolate?
Thanks so much and...I am lost for words here...guess I will just shut up and saver the moment.
Have to admit that I do not really know how it works to award somebody else but are going to try and do my best. If any of you people read this and think I did it wrong, please leave a comment or mail to tell me what I have to do different..ok?
I am not sure how to get links in here, but here is the list of the people that I think should be awarded with this award too.
Elizabeth :http://elizabethcreates.blogspot.com, this lady has become a friend of mine and shares a lot with us on her blog. She is very talented and such a kind person. There is now way I could not award her.
Martha has been very supportive and you should check out her talent on her blog. I call her my friend too and hope she does not mind! http://m-is-for-martha.blogspot.com
Anna is such a talented person, can only be jealous of her..lol. She is very generous in sharing her ideas. She deserves to be awarded too. ( gosh... people I really hope I am doing this awarding thing right!) :http://annanowicki.blogspot.com
Patricia is a very sharing person with a big warm heart. I really like her work and the warm way she writes, here you go Patricia...here is one for you! : http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com
Linda and Rosie are very supportive warm and sharing two ladies. They really try to help people to expand the borders that they are working in. Love their blog..check them out at this address: http://bigartadventure.blogspot.com.
Annette is very talented and shares a lot of her stuff with you. I think I never really contacted her, but I have been visiting her blog many a times. Think she deserves this award. You can find her here :http://goannafive.blogspot.com.
For now those are the ones that I have chosen. There is three more to go I know and I will pick those in the next two days...Its hard who to choose..really!
I will have to leave you with this in great gratitude for all the blessings that I have been given.
Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas, be save and healthy, to you and yours!
With love,
Andrea.










6 comments:

Unknown said...

You did it just right...I am glad you were so pleased with it too! Now I get to go check out the other blogs you have chosen...I know Martha, but not the others..you also cn send them and email or leave a comment on their blog that they have something to "pick up" on your blog...I just hadnt done it yet.....Melinda

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you Andrea...we are very grateful for the mention!
Love Linda and Rosie
ABAA

martha brown said...

Thank you, my friend! I'm off to check out the other blogs you awarded too! (and I do know Elizabeth -- I have a wonderful canvas of a house that she did up on my kitchen wall!)

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for the award - it is really appreciated. I must point out that my blog is a tag free zone and as such I will not be passing on the award. I am very sorry. THANKS again. I do love the work you do it is very inspirational and has at least made me take out a journal!!!!

Elizabeth said...

You are such a sweetheart!! thank you so much for thinking of me!! I am sooo glad to see that you know Martha! She is n amazing artist and friend- we have shared art between us and she has given me lots of support and encouragement!! thanks again!!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Ro Bruhn said...

Congratulations Andrea, have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous new year. Thanks for visiting my blog.
I think I'll pass on the offer of snow, thanks.