Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Playing ....


Hi there...back again..me..lol.
Just a little thing I've been playing on.
The sea horse is a stamp rubbing with oil crayons on commercial fabric. Have no idea what material it is, but its stretchy and thickly woven and pretty heavy. I wanted to use it...and so I did. Covered the rubbing with some sparkly cheapo fabric paint.
Then stitched some scraps on the sides and couched some novelty yarns. Finished it of by zig zag stitching it onto a piece of commercial felt.
For today that will have to be it, getting company today so not much time to play till tonight..lol.
Again folks have a great one, ( do not forget to read the previous post...please..??) take care!
Go and create,
Andrea.

2 comments:

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

That's a fabulous color! It feels like the ocean. ^_^

Keep it up!

~*~Patty S said...

OK, I have been having fun playing catchup here. I missed a lot while we were away! This piece is wonderful in every way, the color, Love seahorses and the fibers = really wonderful! Love what you've done with tissue paper and fabrics too!