Friday, November 14, 2008




Good morning everyone! Hope you are having or going to have a great day.
Meet Joyce..she is a very happy spirit and even when it is a chilly day, she just puts on her head band and her wool vest and smiles!
Yes..I know the pictures seem to be different in color. If you have read my previous blogs, you know that the camera and me are not the best of friends on certain moments. Can you believe that these pictures were taken on the some time at the same place, all I changed was turning Joyce around so she could show of her pretty fabric and vest.
Between you and me...I think that one time that my hubby and I were in Yellowstone and he dropped the camera, did not do the thing any good. It got literally dropped on its head..and this is what became of it...I am sure of that..lol.
Thinking about doing a class on these dolls...these are such fun to make. It is a thrill to give them there own personalities. Well people give me some input here and again have a wonderful day!
Take care,
Andrea.

1 comment:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Love your doll. I make dolls for comfort dolls. There is a link on my blog if you are interested. I think your camera and my camera are related. LOL