Monday, March 23, 2009

Snow....again....


Good morning people, hope you are all doing great!
Here we all woke up to about 2 inches of snow.....after two days of rain. Yep...we do not seem to get rid of the white stuff yet.
For today's posting two little cards. Paper work is I think not my strongest point, so I will have to keep working with it till I find my way. I used some card board scraps, tissue paper, polymer clay cherub,a paper cast cherub( the bigger one), old jewelry and some goodies from my 'spoils'.
This weekend has not been very productive, a leaking toilet was the mane thing on the program...lol
Started on some needle felting projects last week and a quilt that I call 'its not pretty, my meditation', might give you a sneak peak tomorrow.
Thank for your comments folks...I really do so appreciate them!
Ok, that's it for now...go and create and have a wonderful day!
Andrea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was a real pleasure to talk with you!
Bruce
bruce.reichert@idahoptv.org