Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some more beading and an UFO..lol.




Hello there people, how are we doing today?
Hope this post finds you all well!
A warm welcome to Crafty Moose crafts at: http//craftymoosecrafts.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping in and staying around....love that!





Posting two more bracelet cuffs or is it cuff bracelets..lol..
These are good projects to practice your beading on I think..lol ..
Both are just started with some idea but no real thought out pattern. I hope you like them.






The one with the pearls and seahorses has a bump in the middle as you see. I cut a felted wool bead in half and used that to get some raised surface.








This is one of my UFO's that I am hoping to get finished this summer...or better said this year..( whom am I kidding) The background fabric is one piece, the masks and the flowers are appliqued. I have not decided how to proceed with this piece...so any suggestions would be welcome!
Gonna keep it short today want to go and sit in the shade and do some hand stitching.. On what? Not telling you yet, not until I know it is presentable..lol!
Everybody have a great and wonderful day!!
XO Andrea.

6 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

The beaded pieces are exquisite ... almost enough to make me start wearing jewelry!

I love your quilt. The "leafy" masks are just wonderful and make it very mysterious and festive at the same time.

Brava!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much for the welcome! The cuff bracelets are beautiful--I especially love the sea themed one! As soon as I "soak up" a little more inspiration & courage, I plan to try one myself!

Unknown said...

I love the beading! holy cow, you have some patience!!!!the leaf piece is beautiful too...I wish I had some ideas on how to finish it for you , but I dont....I guess I would have to see it in person...It is stunning now and I love the colors!

Maggi said...

Love the beaded pieces. I can see lots of hand embroidery and beading on the uFO

Judy Scott said...

what patience you have, Ive tried beading and you need lots of that and good eyes ~ they are all lovely. For the ufo I would probably do some free machine quilting ~ have a lovely day ~ Judy x

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Your beading is awesome....oh my it makes me want to give it a whirl. Wonderful work Andrea = gorgeous creations!